Ratings for Dr. Jaime ESTRADA

he is the most wonderful person and dentist i have ever met he was very gentil not pain and my confidence is back i love him

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Estrada is a great dentist! If your tooth can be saved, he will restore. Unlike,some dentists pushing for implants. If you have insurance, he follows the guidelines Unlike some chain dentist office that over charge for services!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I was in need of help quickly and when I called the office I knew this was going to be a good experience. The staff is wonderful and they were able to help me get of pain!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

You tell me. I had a 3 piece bridge done by him. A large chunk of porcelain broke from a distal tooth number 3. I went to his office to have him "examine" it. He told me this was damage to a tooth he did not work on for me. I went back to my current dentist again and she verified that this was exactly what she had said. When I called back, his staff told me I had "pointed" to tooth number 2 and they had not "seen" the chunk missing in front of it. I asked him to refund my sum to go and get a new bridge from my now dentist. He refused. He said they would "fix" the damage and I was being "argumentive". There is NO WAY I will let him poke in my mouth again if he could not even see the damage in the first look. Buyer beware.

Submitted October 25, 2013