Ratings for Dr. Bert B. Vargas

Dr. Vargas has continually shown great concern and compassion for my care and well-being. He has been responsive and attentive to my needs and willing to work with me whenever I have a worsening of my headaches. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

You are a LIAR! If you represent Mayo then Mayo sucks as much as you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Vargas for 6 months and my first appointment was the only time that I had any faith in his ability, where he assured me that he would earn my trust, respect all of my concerns, and make sure that he found relief for my chronic headaches and pain. I provided him with a comprehensive report about my health and past medical conditions, which I am pretty sure he never read. He subjected me to an exhaustive litany of tests, which I had to prod him for to get the results. He was incredibly rude, condescending, and unprepared at my 2nd visit. Things continued to decline with treatment plans being agreed upon during office visits, but changed immediately afterwards. Unbeknownst to me, he scheduled me for Botox injections on Christmas Eve, no less, which I canceled. I also received calls for trigger point injections for TMD and my neck, which were never even discussed. Dr. Vargas is out of touch with his patients, not concerned about their finances, and has a rude staff!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

This physician is excellent. He is sharp and really in tune with his patients. He is sincere and is a fabulous physician I totally recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Bert B. Vargas's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthFirst