Ratings for Dr. Kamran Hussain

I have seen eye doctors at ForEyes for more than twenty years of wearing glasses, and Dr. Hussain is by far the best eye doctor I've ever had. Beyond being very genial and patient in answering questions, he has a knack for pinpointing issues that patients have. Most recently, I went to see him because I was having eye strain. I don't live in Chicago anymore, but I was visiting, and wanted to speak with my usual doctor. After briefly looking at my eyes, he recommended a slight adjustment for one eye that would make me more comfortable. When I got a full-fledged exam in the city where I currently live, the doctor indicated that no adjustment was needed, and blamed my eye strain on other factors. It eventually turned out that Dr. Hussain was right, and the adjustment made all the difference to stopping the strain. Further, every time I've talked to Dr. Hussain about contacts, he suggests a brand or type that proves to be better and more comfortable than what I've been wearing.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013