Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Wymer

Dr Wymer was very quick to order the correct blood tests to diagnose my fairly rare blood disorder and refer me to a hematologist. It is very easy to discuss health issues with him. We are extremely pleased with the medical care we receive at his office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Eric Wymer is a very good doctor. I would put his expertise against any other doctor in the country. I feel he has the knowledge and credentials he needs to diagnose and take care of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Wymer wasn't interested in diagnosing my back pain. I had unrelenting pain for several weeks, and visited his office several times. Dr. Wymer was not helpful. He only wanted to send me to physical therapy in the office next door (perhaps he owns it?) I had ten visits with him, and told him I was in tremendous pain. He wouldn't order an x-ray or mri. When I expressed how much pain i was in, he told me to take alleve. I told him that if my pain could be fixed by taking alleve I wouldn't be there seeing him in the first place. Finally, I saw another dr who ordered an x-ray. Turns out I have a dessicated disc and a bulging disc. My new doctor prescribed steriods for the inflammation, and recommended me for the cortisone injections. Today I have less pain, and I'm thankful I sought a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. Eric L. Wymer's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AHC