Ratings for Dr. Nima Salari

Dr. Salari and his staff are fantastic. Top notch. From the person answering the telephone to the front office staff, xray, scheduling, and his PA, Nick... everyone is friendly, knowledgable, and very helpful. Dr. Salari is kind and caring, and an amazing surgeon. I would know. I had prior spine surgery. The recovery was long and the after care was not helpful. I needed surgery again on my neck and after reading reviews, I visited with Dr. Salari. He explained what was going on in detail. He took extra time to answer my questions and those of my family. He had to revise a part of the prior surgery. I was pain free right after the surgery. I did have many questions after the surgery and had little trouble getting them answered. The staff has been wonderful in the follow up visits. I would highly recommend DISC and Dr. Salari.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I had a really bad bulging disc that was pinching my sciatic nerve and because of that i had the worst pain i've ever felt from my lower back all the way into my foot...it would start 20 sec after would stand up and i would literally have to sit down every 20ft just to get a little relief. went and did the steroid shots at the place i went to before Disc and after the 2nd shot and no relief my sister said go here and see Dr Salari so i did and i am so so glad i for once decided to listen to and take my sister's advice...everyone was awesome from the moment i checked in. Dr. Salari explained and showed in detail what was causng the problem and what the surgery entailed...as soon as i got outta surgey could tell the pain was gone and i was so relieved and i'm so grateful and can't thank these guys enough for it and I would recommend anyone going through what i did to go see these guys you won't be disappointed

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Excellent Excellent Excellent - Dr Salari is the most compassionate & understanding Surgeon I have ever met. Having had prior spine surgeries elsewhere by other Surgeons, all I can say is I am incredibly amazed at the kindness Dr Nima Salari along with his PA-C, Nicholas Davis extended towards me in 2017 and now 2018 with my 3 additional spine surgeries. They are extremely knowledgeable and treat me like I am their best friend or close relative. The staff at DISC (www.sciatica.com) work together like a well rehearsed fine tuned orchestra. I highly recommend Dr Salari to anyone searching for THE BEST! More, the follow-up appointments are also when Dr Salari and Nicholas Davis extend their outrageous courtesy and genuine care towards me as their Patient. AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME!!! -gary hundley

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr Nima Salari alomg with Nicholas Davis, PA-C work together like a fined tuned orchestra. Having play violin in a Symphony Orchestra, I realize the importance of all parts being in tune and synchronized. Likewise, Dr Salari works extremely well with Nicholas Davis and tye restof the staff at DISC. Having had past spine surgeries by other surgeons located elsewhere, there is absolutely no comparison to the treatment and attention I have received during my 3 (three) spine surgeries performed by Dr Nima Salari in 2017. He treated me like I am one of his close relatives or best friend. Nicholas Davis treats me te exact same way. They certainly have set the bar high. They are the best and have outstanding "bedside manners." I highly recommend Dr Nima Salari to anyone who needs attention towards their spine care and needs. I honestly can't say enough good about DISC AND DR SALARI.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I can't say enough positive about Dr. Salari & the staff of DISC from my initial phone call, non-invasive procedures & finally surgery.I just had my 6 month pain & med free appointment. As I live 3+ hrs. from Phoenix Dr. Salari & all the staff @ DISC worked with me & my primary care provider to expedite appointments, pre-op procedures, surgery as well as convenient times & days for follow up appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Salari & DISC.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Salari has been wonderful. It only took 5 days from the time I called the doctors office and was able to talk to Dr. Salari that I had my surgery. The surgery was difficult but very successful and I have been pain free for 5 months.. Dr. Salari and his surgical staff plus the DISC office were very professional individuals who were also extremely compassionate. I couldn't of had a better experience. For anyone with back pain do not be afraid to see Dr. Salari.. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Back pain for over 35 years, two surgery's in last six months PAIN IS GONE, Great doctor .

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

My lower back had become so painful that I could no longer anything. I could not even do simple chores or cook for my family, much less work. My legs and feet were numb although I had pain running down the back of my legs. One of my biggest issues is that I could no longer tell when I need to go to the restroom which meant that I could no longer go out of the house. I was sent to a prominent surgeon, who informed me that I would need a complete laminectomy with metal throughout my back. I was horrified as I have seen many patients and friends, once they had surgery with metal, they were always in pain. The surgeon said that I would be in the hospital for a minimum of 5 days and in an assisted rehab center for three weeks with therapy after I got home as well. My primary care physician suggested that I see Dr. Nima Salari. When Dr. Salari examined me, he said he did not think that I need a complete laminectomy and that I did not need to have metal placed in my back. He felt that the conservative way to go was with a hemi-laminectomy which is basically cleaning out the spinal structure so that the nerves are not compressed or pinched. I was told that I would have significant pain with my surgery but I did not. The pain was well controlled with the medicine that I was given. I did not need pain meds but a couple of days at home. With my surgery with Dr. Nima Salari, I was an outpatient in the hospital for two days. I then went directly to my home. My family was able to assist me for a couple of days and then I was independent to care for myself. I am now active and can do everything that I could do before my back problems began. Thanks, Dr. Salari for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I am not a doctor person...but I love this doctor! Not only is he very knowledgable and an excellent surgeon, he is very kind and compassionate. Something you don't see in many doctors these days. He truly cares about his patients. Even returned a phone call on the weekend himself after I had my surgery and was in pain and needed some help. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I trust this doctor. He did a great job on my neck surgery. I have already referred friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Nima Salari's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med