Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Mcmillian

This has got to be the dirtiest dental office I have ever been to. I watched him take his gloves off in one room & set them down to walk into my room.He then walked back in to the other room & picked up those gloves and put them back on. Seriously? How expensive could gloves be that he feels the need to re-use them? That mortified me. The light fixture over my head was disgustingly dirty & looked like it hadn't been cleaned & the equipment in the office is old as can be. Every dental office I've been to recently has all updated, nice, & new equipment. He is very lucky I didn't call the Health Dept. on him which I should've done. Then I had a procedure done on a Thursday & was so sore from it that I couldn't go to my next day appt. Well there clearly wasn't 24 hrs time between the 2 appts (that they scheduled) for me to give 24 hrs notice of cancellation. They have been sending statements to me since then for $80 for canceling my appt w/out giving 24 hrs notice. Highly unrecommended!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010