You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David W. Fabi

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Really helpful doctor, bedside manner was very gentlemanly and appreciative. Assisted me in every way. One of the best doctors I've visited in a long time, the experience helped me to heal immensely. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I had a minimally invasive total hip replacement done by Dr. Fabi two weeks ago, and I am absolutely delighted with every aspect of my experience. I walked a mile today without my cane (I carried it just in case), and my physical therapist says I am performing at about the six-week level. Dr. Fabi patiently explained all aspects of my options and, ultimately, the surgery, and never rushed at any appointment. He exudes confidence, self-assurance and expertise. He called me at home the Sunday evening before my early Monday morning surgery to see how I was doing and to be sure he had answered any last-minute questions. I will need my other hip done at some point in the next few years, and I won't hesitate to turn to Dr. Fabi again. First-rate doctor in every way. Not incidentally, his staff is great as well. I feel fortunate to have found this orthopedic practice.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. David W. Fabi's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a recent appointment with Dr. David Fabi and was treated with wonderful detail, attention, and care. Very satisfied. Would recommend for others."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really helpful doctor, bedside manner was very gentlemanly and appreciative. Assisted me in every way. One of the best doctors I've visited in a long time, th..."

April 1, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3004850'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.7

February 6, 2014