Ratings for Dr. Edwin H. Streiter

The office staff could not have been nicer. They were very knowledgable, helpful, and courteous. The doctor was one of the best I have had. He listened to all of my questions and did not rush me in any way. He is a very gentle man. The root canal was painless and effortless. I did not even feel the shot and did not have to take anything after it was all done. Bravo.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I have had multiple root canals the last few years.all painless and successful. The doctor and staff were attentive and efficient and the front desk was very helpful.this is where i will go if i need another root canal.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

My experience here was nothing but professional. I totally trusted Dr.Streiter and his staff. I would recommend anyone that needs a root canal to go to his office.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I would highly recommend this office for a root canal. The doctor was excellent and very knowlegdable. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

They did not tell me the price up front as they say they do and they did not tell me I would have to pay the whole thing up front in cash because "they don't wait for MetLife" to process the claim. Would have been nice to know. Also, they took 10 days to send in the claim even though I paid the whole thing up front. Thanks for ruining my holidays; no presents for friends this year. Also, I was in pain for 5 days from a root canal and they took their time getting back to me when I called to ask for something to help with the pain.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011