Ratings for Dr. Foad Nahai

My blepharoplasty came out horrible. My eyes are asymetrical, I have a lump in the corner of my lower lid, and the scarring is pretty bad. I am now looking for another position to fix the issues but I am wary about plastic surgery considering this experience.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Nahai changed my life. I worked out 4 to 5 times a week, was very outgoing, and after surgery had to go to grocery stores out of my area so no one would see me. People don't recognize me and he suggested I wear glasses to cover up. Ran into a friend and her comment was "I have never seen glasses change anyone so much." Stay away he will destroy you.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Foad Nahai for a number of reasons. He is a quite brilliant, world recognized Plastic Surgeon, having written a number of textbooks and travels the world teaching other surgeons. He has been my doctor for over 30 years and I have always felt that he cared very much about my personal concerns. I have sent many friends and acquaintances to him and I have always gotten great feedback. In a word, he is awesome.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Nahai was very professional and I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. The tummy tuck and liposuction exceeded my expectations. I feel good and have my confidence back thanks to this life changing decision.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Nahai is one of the most caring, kind, talented and knowledgible plastic surgeons I could hope for. His reputation is international and he has a remarkable understanding of esthetics and facial harmony. I even saw his 2 volume outstanding text book that teaches other plastic surgeons. I have had several procedures including a face lift and am extremely happy.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Used Dr. Nahai on several occassions. He is a gentle, kind and caring doctor. Extremely talented. Used for two different procedures as well as botox for both myself and my husband. Rated as one of the best in the World.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

I have had 3 surgeries performed by Dr. Nahai following an accident. I find him to be one of the kindest, most compassionate people I have met in my lifetime. I have referred friends to him that have had the same experience. I would never consider using anyone else in the future. He is a wonderful human being and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Dr. Foad Nahai is an exceptional doctor and surgeon. From consultation through surgery, Dr. Nahai did a great job of communicating what I'd experience during my breast augmentation and post-surgery. I chose Dr. Nahai and Paces Plastic Surgery after doing extensive research and finding that Dr. Nahai is one of the most acclaimed plastic surgeons in the country and is world-recognized. My husband and I are very pleased with the results of my procedure. His staff was extremely kind and made me feel comfortable every time I entered the office. I would certainly recommend Dr. Nahai to my friends and relatives if they desire plastic surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

very bad bedside manner, tryed to make passes at me. I felt very uncomfortable. I weirdo

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Wonderful doctor. Very kind and caring and great bedside manner! Have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Nahai and I am extremely pleased with the results - browlift, lower lids, breast augmentation. Procedure/recovery/incisions explained numerous times before surgery. Staff very professional,knowledgeable, thorough. Office is beautiful and there are overnight suites with nursing available for recovery. Highly recommend Dr. Nahai and his staff!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Dr. Foad Nahai's Credentials

• Univ Of Bristol, Fac Of Med, Bristol (917-02 After 1/1971) (Grad. 1969)