Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Blackrick

Saw Dr. Blackburn because my regular dr was on vacation. Was made to feel like I was wasting her time. Spent a total of approximately 4 minutes with me. Ignored important information that I repeated to her 2 or 3'times. On discharge papers, diagnosed me with "foot pain", and while my foot was incredibly,swollen, my ankle was literally the size of a baseball, as well as my calf. Recently recovered (just started walking in March) from very bad tib/fib break, and fell again less than a week ago suffering incredible swelling, pain, etc. She had no interest in me, my symptoms, etc. I felt guilty like I really wasted her time, and just wanted to get out of there. And lastly, the typical, "do you have any questions?" - guess she didn't care, didn't ask. Just mumbled something and left. Thank goodness seeing my doctor in a few days. I am certain it will be incredibly different. He certainly won't make me feel like I am wasting his time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Lisa R. Blackrick's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

AARP