Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Marion

Dr. Marion was very helpful and I'm glad that everything went well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

As a business professional, it is great to get in and out of a doctor's office quickly. Dr. Marion's office staff are all incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

By far the best surgeon i know. Thanks Dr. Marion!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My experience with Doctor Marion has been and continues to be very positive with his work and interaction. Coming from a car accident leaving my left leg badly damaged, Doctor Marion's work on my leg ( including dead muscle and tissue removal, skin graphed) has left my leg in good working order visually and physically as it continues to heal.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

It was great. Very knowledgeable and I thought he was awesome.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Marion is amazing! I was injured over the weekend and came in on his day off to patch me up. Not to mention he was recommended my dermatologist. I highly recommend Dr. Marion!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Marion at Aesthetica was a superb surgeon for my recent breast augmentation. He was extremely knowledgeable on recent studies and research and willing to listen to and discuss all of my questions and concerns. He even offered to research something for me that he didn't know, and called me later to let me know what he'd found out. In addition to his medical expertise, Dr. Marion has a great artistic aesthetic, and was able to make recommendations and assessments for my body to help achieve the natural look I wanted. During my recovery period he would contact me daily to find out how I was doing and showed genuine concern for my comfort and well-being. The staff at Aesthetica were also extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and helpful. I appreciate their professionalism balanced with a very friendly nature, and their beautiful offices really help put me at ease. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and so grateful to Dr. Marion. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013