Ratings for Dr. Robert Ferguson

I was sufuring from pain in the buttock since last 3 years.i was diagnosed with disc degeneration disease. since then i started exercising regularly but on and off the pain used to flare up.last week i went to Dr Robert Ferguson After reviewing me,he said that this pain is not dueto disc degeneration but due to piriformis syndrome (tightness of piriformis muscle in the buttock) overnight with his techniques and exercises, my pain reducedover 60%. I still need to go to some more sessions.Correctdiagnosis is equal to half cure.I would recommend him to everyone who is undergoing some pain or the other and are not able to find a solution.He is also an accupunture specialist.Chiropractic service with accupunture is a great combination.Never take pain for granted.the more you delay,it will get worse.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Excellent service and no waiting!! Takes new patients same day appointments and Indiana Medicaid!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Robert Ferguson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thank you for choosing Chiropractic Rehabilitation & Acupuncture. I am a state-licensed chiropractor and acupuncturist in Indianapolis, in practice since 1992. After earning a doctorate of chiropractic degree from the Logan College of Chiropractic, I completed a fellowship in acupuncture from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, accredited through New York Chiropractic College. Most importantly, I’m a proud father of two children, Robbie and Anna. I see patients at 2250 W. 86th Street, Ste. 100, on the north side of Indianapolis by La Peep restaurant. Just look for the orange sign. And I now accept Healthy Indiana Plan for chiropractic services, and most insurance for chiropractic therapy and acupuncture.

• English

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)

• Acupuncture