Ratings for Dr. Hoda H. Maarouf

Dr. Maarouf was an answer to my prayers.. And a blessing from The Lord. Best Ob doctor in my opinion. She actually left me feeling like a human and friend, not a bothersome patient. She is open to natural birth and didn't force me into an induction even approaching my due date and didn't make me feel judge when I chose the epidural after months of planning not too. Dr. Maarouf is a great choice!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

GREAT Doctor! Delivery is a natural process. If all is going well, even a mid-wife can deliver. Unfortunately, you don't know when things can go wrong, and if they do, you want Dr. Mastoid in your room. Absolutely the best doctor. You are not just another patient, you are human being, and she treats you like her sister.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

She is the best doctor we've ever visited. We tried many doctors for about 3 years, until we found her. It was just few tests and medications for just a week and all problems were solved and Finally WE HAVE PREGNANCY.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Maarouf is an excellent doctor that takes time to listen to your issues and she makes sure all of your questions are answered before the appointment is complete. I had a problem and I was able to see her and fix my problem on the same day!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013