Ratings for Dr. Natalie A. Chavez

very rude doctor who would not listen to our plea as we ended up loosing our child. Hopefully nobody will end up having such experience. Left her practice with Christiana as horrible. She was not there for me.Glad have a nice Doctor who can listen.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Terrible delivery. Induced with pitocin epidural didnt work. Pain completely out of control for at least 9 of the 15 hours of labor then ended up with C section stuck at 9 cm for 5 hours. way way too long to be left like that with such severe pain. Last ultrasound by tech said baby was very large about 10 lbs. Dr disagreed. she said 7 lbs. I have a very narrow pelvis. Baby was born weighing 9.5 lbs and 22 inches long. By the time they did the C section I was so out of it from vomiting and exhaustion from uncontrolled pain for hours on end I had no idea what was going on. My breasts were numb because the epidural was placed too high. I felt like I couldn't breath because of all drugs. Dr should have made them do epidural over again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Chavez performed a D&C for me in January, and attended the birth of our long awaited first child the next January. She was kind, compassionate, skilled, and honestly amazing. My husband and I are forever in her debt. We would recommend her a thousand times over for her skill and her heart. I could not have been more blessed to have her as our OB . You will not be dissapointed, she is truly a skilled, compassionate angel.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Very rude! she made me feel very very uncomfortable. I will never go back to this dr. again.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Natalie A. Chavez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE