Ratings for Dr. Alvin W. Nuttall

Very happy with Dr. Nuttall as diagnostician. Great bedside manner. Spends time to listen. Great staff. I had three other physicians since I moved to "The Valley". I FINALLY found Dr. Nuttall. I am completely satisfied. For the record, I am 81 years old!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

i feel as if he drains the system while doing minimal actual doctoring. A sad disappointment to his profession

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

8/20/08 - Went to get a cyst removed and ended up at Dr. Nuttal's office. And left with 9 tests to be scheduled in the next 2 weeks. He insisted I take a stress test...I did. And as soon as the test was over he seriously brought me in the office and said I had 80% blockage and needed an angiogram tomorrow! Can you imagine the shock I was in? Went for a second opinion (who wouldn't)..in meantime got a copy of my results to send to 2nd doctor only to see that the "wires on the machine of the stress test" kept falling off....and so no reading could be read accurately!! Can you believe that Dr. Nuttal was going to do such an invasive surgery? And no less, Dr. O'Regan whole heartedly agreed to that diagnosis, too.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr NUTTAL IS THE MOST CARRING AND KNOWLEDGABLE DR. I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. HE TAKES TIME TO LISTEN AND WILL BE UP FRONT WITH YOU. HE IS AN INTERNIST THAT I TRUST WITH MY SERIOUS AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE'S.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Nuttall takes the time to really listen to you. Some times you have to wait to see him, but that is because he takes his time with his patients, and he will take time with you, too.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Dr. Alvin W. Nuttall's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners