Ratings for Dr. Hakeem Gochette

Dr. Gochette is exceptionally wise, intuitive, and skilled. I am the best i have ever been because of his guidance.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Gochette is a healer of the pristine kind. He knows his stuff. And brought me back from the brink of such illness and sickness in my body mind and heart. I cannot say enough about this man and his work. Go see him, he will be able to help you.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Being a long time patient I must admit Dr. Gochette and his Staff are very concerned about the wellness of their patients. I am a living testiment; I had a severe accident and had surgery.I was referred to go see Dr. Gochette. With the help of Dr. Gochette and Staff I wouldn't be here today. Yes, you have to do exactly what is prescribed and you will be "WELL" HEALTHY AND WISER... Thank you Dr. G and Staff...you all are the Greatest Health Care Proffessionals I have ever encountered. You all are appreciated.I came into the office in intense pain, couldn't move without assistance,hand,elbow, and writst, back and both legs were affected from the injury. With the help of Dr. Gochette and Staff I've learned how to be cognitive about my body's wellness in its entirety. I am grateful for being a patient. Thank you so kindly for all you've done for me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011