Ratings for Dr. Corbi D. Milligan

Doctor ordered lab test. Nurse did not put in correct billing and diagnosis codes. Some things were put in as routine instead of preventative. Spoke with dr office an lab rep several times with correct dianosis codes given. Office end up going out of business before issue resolved

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

She is wonderful. My daughter loves her. She always takes time to listen. We love Milligan!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Awful doctor. Inappropriate. Dresses very provocatively. She also took a cell phone call to plan a date while she was examining my daughter.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Milligan is our entire families doctor. She is very professional, knowledgeable and couteous. We appreciate her and her staff!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I also agree with the good comment on Dr. Milligan. She really takes time with each patient, adn still manages her time well. I think she is an excellent doctor, and will continue using her going forward.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

One of the best doctors in middle Tennessee. I disagree with the other post totally. Most of the time children do only have viruses. She is very caring, compassionate and knowledgable with adults and children. GREAT addition to the Smyrna community.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

She said my 2 year old wasn't sick even though he had vomiting and a fever of 104. I went down the hall to another doctor who diagnosed him with bad pneumonia and dehydration and admitted him to the hospital immediately. He could have died! She kept laughing through the whole visit, answered her cell phone twice to set up a shopping date to go look for clothes, and didn't spend any time listening to my concerns. I'll never go back and have considered reporting her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006

Dr. Corbi D. Milligan's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Providence