Ratings for Dr. Abbas Haider

His Decatur practice is where I went and his approach to Dentistry is refreshing and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I had a consult for whitening my teeth that are really dark and was told I needed crowns. I heard about Dr. Haider through a friend and how he doesn't like to destroy teeth so I went for a consult. It took a few visits, but the end result...not one crown and no pain. I got Lumineers and am enjoying my new smile. My friends who have had other procedures done are breaking their crowns or their temporaries come off. I highly recommend Dr. Haider.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I went to Dr. Haider after another dentist did two procedures that caused me chronic pain which I did not have before he touched my tooth. Dr. Haider explained what was done and expressed that my concerns of the procedures done were founded. I am so glad he is a dentist. He believes in SAVING teeth. Wow, what a concept! I would highly recommend going to him BEFORE you let dentist do procedures on your mouth (that can cause harm)just because they say you need it. Dr. Haider educates his patients. I highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010