Dr. Michael C. Kapsokavathis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Kapsokavathis

My husband and I have the utmost respect for Dr K and his staff. He was very thorough on what to expect before, during & after my surgeries. He was very responsive when we had to contact him outside office hours. I couldn't be happier with Dr K. I'm thankful I did my research and found him. I recommend him to anyone I have spoken to that has spinal issues.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I first had the pleasure to meet with Dr. Kapsokavathis in January. I had to have surgery on my L4 and L5 with horrible sciatica pain. The process was nothing more than extraordinary. He made sure I was very comfortable and understood the surgery process. He alleviated all of my anxiety and was there for me every step of the way. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kapsokavathis.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had my surgery 2 months ago, I was worried because I'm 46 and never had surgery in my life. Dr. Kapsokavsthis reassured me that I would be fine, I had A LOT more done than I thought I needed , I didnt realize how bad off I was, the other surgeon that I met with before Dr.K was a total arrogant piece of (work) Dr. K was up front with me , didn't candy coat anything and did what he said he would do, I am feeling SO much better than I was when I went in. Thank-You Dr.K.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

absolutely the best. No other way to put how good this young doctor really is.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Michael C. Kapsokavathis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thank you visiting my profile. I am an Orthopedic Spinal specialist, limiting my practice to care of the adult spine. I take care of a myriad of problems, such as herniated discs, stenosis, scoliosis along with neck and back pain, radiating into the limbs or not. I pride myself on a concierge style office practice, with every patient getting significant face-to-face time and my personal diagnostic impression of their problems. Surgeries, if indicated, are custom planned and every effort is made to utilize minimally invasive techniques. I am able to perform many procedures as outpatient or overnight only in the hospital.

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)
  • Oakland University (Grad. 1999)
  • Michigan State University (Grad. 2010)
  • Tufts University (Grad. 2011)

• Spinal stenosis