You may also like

I had a stage 2 of a stage 3 Ependymoma on my T12 - L5 Spinal Cord! I had seen a couple of Neurosurgeons in Pocatello, Idaho and that told me that little thing on my spinal cord was nothing and nothing to worry about! A few years later I had an MRI on my left hip and that little nothing showed up again and I was referred to Dr. Brent Greenwald! Dr. Greenwald saved my life as well he said even if it's nothing it's a tumor and needs to come out! So, he set up a surgery date and advised me of what to expect during surgery and after surgery he was very thorough in his presentation of what to expect! I was presented at EIRMC for a tour of the facility where I would be staying for 5 to days! I felt very comfortable with everything he said and the tour was very helpful being that I lived out of town! Well, he resected my tumor and we ended up finding out that it was a stage 2 of a stage 3 Ependymoma verified by the Mayo Clinic! Dr. Greenwald saved my life even at the hospital he ended up walking in to see me as he did everyday that I was in the hospital just as I lost all of my Oxygen Saturation it went down to 10%! Not only is he a great Dr. but, he is also very caring and kind and really cares about his patience! Thank you, Dr. Brent Greenwald meeting you was the best thing that could have happened to me during that difficult period in my life! I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald for your Neurosurgeon needs I would rate his a 5+ and his staff about a 4.5

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I was very disappointed and shocked at his communication skills, as well as his knowledge of my conditions. I have met some rude Drs., but he is at the top of the list. He could not explain if I waited for surgery what my prognosis would be, nor what I would experience after. I have read the reviews and defiantly see a Jekyll and Hyde personality. This is a great worry because who will show up at the day of surgery.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I went to dr. Greenwald few years ago at my appointment he didn't bother asking what he could do for me, what my symptoms where or anything but simply & very rudely asked why are you here wasting my time. I will not go back to him & would not recommended him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Greenwald and staff are excellent. He performed two surgery on my back (different locations) and both have been successful. He has excellent communication skills, very caring and thoughtful, excellent after-care from him and his staff. I am thankful this area has someone with his skill.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Greenwald has done back surgeries on both my husband and I. I don't think you can find a more caring, professional doctor anywhere. His staff is equally as caring and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I love this guy. I can still walk . To bad the workman's comp didn't let him finish helping me with my industrial accident injuries. I have been in pain since 2003

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Dr Greenwald releaved my pain but had some of the worst bedside manners! I now have a large amount of scar tissue causing psain that is a result of the surgery. He came highly recommended but I wouldnt have surgery by this doctor again... Poor communication skills and poor after care...

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Greenwald diagnosed the source of my back pain when 3 other neurosurgeons from Pocatello and Boise could not. The surgery was successful, and I am now pain free after 3 years of not being able to walk more than 30 yards without excrutiating pain.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Greenwald is an amazing doc. He saved my friend's life in an emergency surgery.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Brent H. Greenwald's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a stage 2 of a stage 3 Ependymoma on my T12 - L5 Spinal Cord! I had seen a couple of Neurosurgeons in Pocatello, Idaho and that told me that little thing..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Greenwald saved my life. I found him pleasant and professional. He seemed to be interested in me as a person. I am glad he is in IF. I h Enough said."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very disappointed and shocked at his communication skills, as well as his knowledge of my conditions. I have met some rude Drs., but he is at the top of t..."

April 15, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3004'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014