Ratings for Dr. Maurice Keltz

I have been a patient of Dr Keltz since 1975. Dr Keltz is not only knowledgeable but he has the best bedside manner. He is personable and has a great sense of humour. His hours of 3:00-10:00 (and later), are convenient for all work shifts. I've left an appointment at 1:30am and he still has patients waiting to be seen. What Dr does that. I would rate him higher if I could. I dread the day he retires 😩

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

The best Doctor ever! very knowledgeable, patient and caring. Thank you Dr. Keltz for all the help.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Incredible Doctor. Thorough. Saved many lives. Don't know what we would do without him!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Sorry Dr. Keltz that it took me so long to write this. You are the best doctor I ever had!!! I know you now for 9 years and you are caring, super intelligent and very knowledgable not to mention a great sense of humour. No doctor I know works your hours. Comes in at 2pm and works till midnight, which doctor does that!?? Incredible, amazing and unheard of. You are one of a kind Dr. Keltz. Keep up the great work and God bless you! Sincerely, Christine Fanous

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Makes patient comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Keltz since 1980. He does not have a fancy office, nor does he have a secretary or computer, BUT he is the most up to date , knowledgeable and way ahead of his time and peers. Dr. Keltz thank you the best medical attention we have received from you in the the past 40 years. They don't make them like you anymore! God bless and we love you. Roya

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

My GP since 1984. There is nothing I could say, that has not been said already. I am so grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Maurice Keltz is the consummate physician. He listens carefully to what the patient is saying and proceeds to contribute whatever time is required for a thorough examination. Well, 5 stars for self-staffing!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Keltz is brilliant, hard working and 110% dedicated to his patients. Our family has been going to his practice for over 40 years now, I wouldn't want another doctor. He has a curious mind (a real out-of-the box thinker) and a compassionate soul.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Best doctor by far. Dedicated, knowledgeable, and effective. Great character. Current with medical developments, knows his stuff, and treats you like a person. Too bad he'll retire one day but his legacy will be with his patients as they all know if someone could walk on water it would be him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015