Ratings for Dr. Maurice Keltz

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Keltz since 1980. He does not have a fancy office, nor does he have a secretary or computer, BUT he is the most up to date , knowledgeable and way ahead of his time and peers. Dr. Keltz thank you the best medical attention we have received from you in the the past 40 years. They don't make them like you anymore! God bless and we love you. Roya

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

My GP since 1984. There is nothing I could say, that has not been said already. I am so grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Maurice Keltz is the consummate physician. He listens carefully to what the patient is saying and proceeds to contribute whatever time is required for a thorough examination. Well, 5 stars for self-staffing!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Keltz is brilliant, hard working and 110% dedicated to his patients. Our family has been going to his practice for over 40 years now, I wouldn't want another doctor. He has a curious mind (a real out-of-the box thinker) and a compassionate soul.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Best doctor by far. Dedicated, knowledgeable, and effective. Great character. Current with medical developments, knows his stuff, and treats you like a person. Too bad he'll retire one day but his legacy will be with his patients as they all know if someone could walk on water it would be him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Keltz has been my Family Physician since 1971. I dread the day he retires. He is knowledgeable, up to date and a first rate clinician. Many times I have had appointments at 10 pm if he thought it was necessary. If you want the best, here he is.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I became a patient of Dr. Keltz in the year of 1990. That was when he delivered me. He was my family doctor for 20 years. He also delivered all my brothers and sisters. He has always been a part of the family in that we would go to him for everything and he actually cared about all of us. I love this man and happy that he has remained a good person even when the world turned bad.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I HAVE BEEN WITH DR. KELTZ SINCE 1998, HE WAS AND STILL MY DOCTOR SINCE I CAME TO CANADA. I COULD TRUST DR . KELTZ IN ANY ISSUES I HAVE IN LIFE PERSONAL OR MEDICAL....I HOPE HE'D CONTINUE TO PRACTICE FOREVER...VERY NICE DOCTOR, HAS A GOOD HEART AND HE CARES SO MUCH WITH ALL HIS PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Keltz delivered me 30 years ago and has been my family doctor ever since, My husband and children all see him and he really is the greatest doctor. I trust him completely, and know that he really cares about his patients well being.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Keltz has been my doctor since 1973. He is a wonderful, caring and dedicated doctor. He is extremely thorough and does not miss a beat. . I hope he will not be retiring any time soon. I am blessed to have him as my doctor. He is the best! Thank you Dr. Keltz! Jeanne

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014