Ratings for Dr. Amie M. Sun-Wright

I started going to Dr Sun-Wright when we first moved to this area. Thought I had found someone I was going to like and would listen to my concerns.. This turned out to be a forever battle to get lab results and test results. Dr Sun-Wright was more concerned with paper work than treating patients. Her nurse is rude when she does return your phone call. If they make a mistake when sending in your prescription during your visit, they will not respond to the pharmacy calls. I have since found a new physician and was surprised when I had a call the next day from her nurse with my lab results .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Nurse is rude and un professional takes for ever to get call back.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

As someone who hates going to the doctor, she was the first doc I'd seen since my mother dragged me to a pediatrician over 12 years ago (I'm 30). She's extremely friendly, compassionate, polite & personable, you do not feel rushed or unimportant. She's very clever and intelligent. I unfortunately moved due to military and I haven't had a doctor I like nor want to visit ever since. I highly recommend her to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Very personal and friendly didn,t have to wait to see her.Very through and thoughtful,and determine to get to the cause of the problem

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

she is friendly, straight to the point, and willing to explain things to her patients.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

She genuinely cares for patients who do not have the finances to fully pay her, so she works on a sliding scale. However, she gave me a prescription that did not work, so she offered a second prescription in hopes that one would be more effective. I later discovered that she called my pharmacy and advised them not to fill it. The nurse, with whom I spoke, was extremely rude. I will not recommend this doctor to my friends nor relatives.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

DR. SUN-WRIGHT IS A VERY HAPPY PERSON, VERY PERSONABLE, TOOK ALL THE TIME THAT WAS NEEDED. I DID NOT FEEL RUSHED OR IGNORED. AM DEFINTELY GOING BACK TO HER...HER STAFF ALSO WAS NICE.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

This doctor is amazing! She truly listens to her patients, and is in my opinion an absolute genius. She is compassionate, easy to speak to, patient, truthful, determined, and most important of all,-SMART! She just may be the best doctor that I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Amie M. Sun-Wright's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)