Ratings for Dr. Akiba E. GREEN

I recently switched to this Dr as she is closer to home. It was the worst decision I have made. U can never ever get a hold of the dr. When you call the office the staff is very unhelpful and not friendly. For everything you call about they say you can go get checked at labor and delivery. Every time I go for an apt I have to wait over an hour, they take weeks to call you back with lab results. The dr will not give you an excuse for work if you are not able to work. This place is horrible and I would not recommend it for anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Green is an amazing Do.. She delivered my second child via C-section in late 2011. I am pregnant again and going to see he as well. Her office is clean and the staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and willing bend over backwards to help you whenever they can. Dr. Green is friendly and easy going. I had a hard time my last pregnancy with diabetes and high BP she made treatment for these things accessible and reassured me that I didn't need to feel guilty about weight gain ect. I would recommend Dr. Green to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I have been seeing her for my pregnancy and she is the worst doctor I ever had. My whole pregnancy she never really asked me any questions how I was feeling nothing this is my third child. Come to find out I am anemic but I had to see a new doctor to confirm it on my own. I went to her because she was close by in the Natomas area, I'm six weeks away from delivery and shes the last face I want to see present on that day. Every time I come here the bathrooms are dirty they are never stocked properly the nurses are unprofessional and there is a complete lack of sincerity and care for the patients. One of my last visits I was seen by her to be checked for cervical cancer, thank God I don't have it but she made me feel really uncomfortable. I asked her one question was there anything I could do to prevent ever getting it or to take better care of my self. Her answer was cold and straight to the point no you'll get it eventually. Like really, she should not be a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

If you are not pregnant do not go to her . I went to her because i needed a routine check up and it was the worst exp. ever . She is very rude if you have any questions it seemed like it was a bother for her to answer them and then when i was leaving i saw her and how she was interacting with the patient in the other room . A 360 with her attitude but i also noticed that the patient was pregnant and felt that she did not care about me or my needs because i was not pregnant . Also i found out that i had cervical cancer 2 weeks later from her nurse and then 3 days exactly after that Dr. Green calls me to tell me the same news they do not have there stuff together . Do not go to her

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012