Dr. Pavan Telang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pavan Telang

Thank you Dr. Telang for helping me with my neck pain. My neck pain and quality of life has improved significantly. Be ready for a lecture on pain medication if you go to see him. He tells you like it is.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Did neck injections and helped me avoid surgery. Thank you Dr. Telang

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Helped with fibromyalgia and nexk pain. Started medications and refered to therapy, then did one injection that helped for over 6 months. It took a while to see positive results but i am happy with the care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had 2 back surgeries and continued to be in pain. Dr.T started me on a nerve pain blue ckere and other non opioid medications , did injections and burned the nerves in my back. My pain is not totally gone and it may never be eliminated but it is a lot better and is more manageable. My family doctor was just feeding me pills for about 6 years before i asked to be referred to a pain doctor. I wish i had asked for a referral earlier.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

This doctor refused to treat me for a pain injection because I complained the room was too hot. He then fraudulent billed my insurance after a year I am still fighting the fraudulent charges

Submitted February 4, 2015

Was referred by neurosurgeon who offered another surgery or referral to Dr. Telang. Dr. Telang helped ease my back pain with injections and medications. I am soo glad I saw him. My life has truly changed. He is the only physician with pain management expertice in the Shoals area. I have recommended him to all my friends at church who have had back and neck problems and most of them are happy with his care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Pavan Telang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board certified in Pain medicine and Anesthesiology Fellowship trined in Anesthesiology

• English