Ratings for Dr. Arseniy V. Tsapenko

After waiting over 30 minutes in the waiting room and then another one hour in the exam room, Dr Tsapenko, who is not my regular pulmonologist, but was covering for my doctor, finally came in and since I knew what I had, (asthma & bronchitis), he didn't spend a lot of time on that, which was fine. I just needed meds. He said he was calling in an antibiotic and I stressed at least twice that for insurance reasons, it could not be brand name & must be generic. By the time I got to the pharmacy to pick up the Rx, the office was closed, and he had prescribed a very expensive antibiotic not available in generic, therefore not covered by my insurance. I declined that medication and called the office first thing this morning to request a generic med, and now it is nearly closing time at the office and they still haven't called in a new med. I am now going on 24 hours that I should have been on my medication, but still don't have one.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Arseniy V. Tsapenko's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2004)