Ratings for Dr. Marina A. Money

I am thoroughly surprised that she is allowed to practice. I am very disappointed in the way that she dressed to meet with children and the way that she spoke to my child. My severely depressed child become much worse after visits with her. She was demeaning and treated us as though our very existance as humans was meaningless.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Money tends to work from forced psychological templates that she is very resistant to modify/discard when confronted non-conforming facts. In the case of my fourteen year-old daughter the results were disastrous. I would be surprised my daughter's confidence in the mental health profession is ever salvaged. My impression is that Mrs. Money very much under estimates the cognitive capacity of adolescents, and fails to sense when her own credibility has taken a hit due to logical inconsistencies within, and between, therapy sessions. What this conveyed to my daughter was a lack of respect... not a good foundation for therapeutic engagement.

Submitted March 31, 2017