Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Bell

Great Dentist. Truthful and honest. She even had me come in on a Saturday when I had a problem. Gave me faith in dentists again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Bell injected the wrong anesthetic into my nerve and gave me permanent nerve damage. She is one of the worst dentist in the area. The dental board should revoke her license because she is reckless and a danger to patients.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Bell is the best I've had in a very long time.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

We were to be a new family with Signature Family Dentistry starting today, and I had spoken with someone from the office on Friday about my daughter's worsening condition with an abscess and was told Dr. Bell would be on call over the weekend. Well, the condition got much worse to the point where her face was completely swollen and the pain was unbearable. Called your "emergency line" twice and never heard from anyone! Had to call our pediatrician for an antibiotic and then a completely new dentist who came all the way from Chapel Hill to see my daughter on a Sunday. Cannot even put into words how disappointed I am with your lack of professionalism and just overall failure to act. The poor kids had a 104 degree fever and was in serious condition. Thankfully, there are other dentists out there who put their patients first. I hope the poor weather didn't affect Dr. Bell's weekend, but at least I know my daughter's emergency didn't so that's good.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014