Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Hartsfield

front office staff refuse to answer the phone during regular business hours. You have to leave a message and wait for the return call. Difficult to schedule or cancel an apt, and if you are sick and need to see someone you are better off going to a walk in clinic. Doesn't make sense that a Dr. office would not answer their phone during regular business hours. Will take my business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Good doctor, who listens to patients. Front office staff are poor at billing, and are unhelpful.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He is very attentive, listens, extremely competent and patience.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

We needed to find a new family doctor after our long term family physician stopped accepting my husbands insurance. I immediately went online to find a new family Doctor. After reading great reviews about Dr. Hartsfield I scheduled an appointment and went for my initial meet and greet appointment. I was so pleasantly surprised at the courteous staff and prompt office visit. Dr. Hartsfield was so nice, and actually listened to me. His efficient staff had called in my prescriptions before the end of the day, and my pharmacy had them filled by the time I got home. I'm thankful for online Doctor reviews which led me to my new, trusted, family physician! I would recommend Dr. Hartsfield to families looking for a kind, empathetic and knowledgable family Doctor, with a caring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

ON JUNE 5, 2013, I CALLED DR. PAUL HARTSFIELD'S OFFICE ALL DAY LONG TO INFORM THE THAT I WAS NOT COMING IN TO HAVE MY LAB RESULTS GONE OVER. THIS WAS THE SECOND DAY THAT I CALLED AND WAS NOT " ABLE" TO GET "ANYONE "DURING BUSINESS HOURS TO PICK UP THIS FUNCTIONING LINE.IT WAS NOT UNTILL STATE INTERVENTION WAS MADE ON MY BEHALF WAS I ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY REACH THE DOCTORS OFFICE TO CANCEL MY APPOINTMENT.THIS TOOK PLACE JUNE 4TH AND 5 TH.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013