Ratings for Dr. Elliott M. Sloas

Dr. Sloas was a wonderful doctor. Exam did take long, maybe 20 mins. All of his technology was very modern. Staff was quite nice and polite. Overall, i am happy with my visit.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Sloas is amazing! Went in for a contact exam, paid about $50 with my insurance. Dr. Sloas was very patient and knowledgeable. All of his equipment was super modern. I did something called a "Retinal Image". It took a picture of my eye so i didn't have to be dilated. It was awesome, super quick and painless! I will definitely be returning next year!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

It was a traumatic experience for me. The doctor was rude and insulting. I should have walked out when I had the chance.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

My exam was rushed. Doctor seemed arrogant. Reception did not know how to handle insurance. I spent too much time waiting.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Extremely unprofessional the use of profanity within earshot with the receptionist uncalled for. More concerns about insurance payment then treating me as new patient. After verifying that they took my insurance was told that they did not take my insurance because they were not getting paid and I quote it is not my fault they're not paying me. Then I was told that the difference in my bill would be $44 when actually my insurance paid all of it but a $10 co-pay. Not someone I would recommend

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013