Ratings for Dr. Scott Kaple

I've only been to Dr. Kaple once so I can't vouch for his amount of knowledge. I went to him for an opinion on my symptoms, elevated sed rate and liver enzymes, and some other things. He was fairly short with me and dismissed my symptoms, attributing them all to my weight gain. I know my case is a bit complex and not textbook (possible autoimmune disorder(s)), but he had no interest in what I had to say and bluntly told me my problems would go away if I lost weight. He prescribed Adipex and I told him I'm not interested in diet pills - I want to find the root cause of my problems. He told me he had other patients to get to and that my lab work was "beautiful" (HA). I'm not sure he even looked at it! Anyway, perhaps he's much better with others who don't have complex disorders and symptoms, but I certainly wouldn't recommend him if you aren't an easy case to figure out.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr Kaple is always very kind and caring. He is easy to talk to and listens; he doesn't rush through your appointment. I am glad he is our doctor. Sometimes you do have to wait but I think that is typical of most doctor offices. The staff is always nice as well.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Scott Kaple's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Norwalk, OH