Ratings for Dr. Walter A. Goodell

One of the staff members got snippy with me. Maybe she was having a bad day...but I didn't deserve that.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I moved to Fla over a year and a half ago. I wish I could have taken Dr. Goodell and his staff with me. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and on time. He always explained his procedures and prices. He was a perfectionist in making his dental work look and feel wonderful. His staff were equally helpful and friendly. He preformed periodontal laser surgery on my gums and was instrumental in my following implants. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I found this doctor and his staff to be very professional and helpful to me. I had a great deal of dental work, am dentaphobic, and not much money. They helped put together a plan for me and I have been able to get the work done in steps. They have always treated me with the greatest respect regardless of my financial situation.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

I had Laser LANAP. I was told upfront it was not covered and considered experimental by insurance carriers in MI. It is considered "experimental" in MI, which is just a way for insurance companies to 'dodge' paying for great procedures. It is used, and has been used in many other states, very successfully, and mine certainly was successful! Well worth the money I had to lay out of pocket. Absolutely great dentist and staff!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

doesn't take insurance any longer. Not at all helpful to us that don't have it. snotty lady at front desk.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010