Ratings for Dr. Ashraf H. Darwish, M.D.

Dr. Darwish went above and beyond to make sure that I was able to get the surgery I so terribly needed during a holiday week. I couldn't have lasted another day with the pain I was having without his quick response. Dr. Darwish and his team worked hard to make this surgery happen as quickly as they could. I am now 6 weeks out, and I am feeling 1000% better! If I ever need back surgery again, you can bet Dr. Darwish will be the first one I call!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr. Darwish is great in every aspect. I am so happy with how he handled everything prior to and after surgery. I am still in the recovery process and he continues to listen to me and give me the time to explain exactly how I feel. I would and will recommend him to anyone who experiences back pain. Most doctors rush you, make you feel like they are speeding through your appointment in order to get caught up in their schedule. Dr. Darwish is the exact opposite. I can't say enough good things about him and my experience with his staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

After three years of back pain, Dr. Darwish performed surgery on me to fuse lumbar 4 and 5. I was extremely nervous, but he and his staff explained the procedure and assured me that it would work. Two weeks after surgery I already felt a difference. I am now 3 months post-op and have no pain at all. Dr. Darwish is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who is facing back surgery. He and his staff are trustworthy and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Darwish performed a lumbar fusion on me back in September. In less than a week, I was off all pain medication. I followed his postop protocol and have been very fortunate in my recovery process. Dr. Darwish and his staff, including Nadine, Amanda, and the x-ray techs, have been professional, compassionate and very attentive to my needs. I am blessed to have had such a gifted surgeon perform by surgery. None better!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Darwish along with the enter staff I have worked with at Hinsdale Orthopedics are the GREATEST!!! I've undergone a few surgeries from several doctors here and I wouldn't have preferred any other hospital or facilities. Although my injuries took time over 2 years to completely have all surgeries done. Yes, I was broken and injured in several places a total mess. Dr. Darwish and Hinsdale Orthopedics put me back together. I love them all and they know me on first name bases (Love). Thank you for taking care of me. Now it's on my body to do the rest..👍👍👍💪💪💪.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Woke up from surgery pain free, Dr Darwish took his time and so did his staff to answer any question that I had, would definitely recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I came to doctor Darwish with lower back pain. Dr Darwish(and staff) where a true blessing for me. Dr. Darwish preformed my back surgery. Today I am pain free and able to enjoy life again. I cannot say enough about how great dr. Darwish is. I am truely blessed to have found him when I was in such need. I would recommend dr Darwish to everyone out there. He is truely second to none and he really listens to you. Anyone who is looking for a doctor should go to Dr. Darwish !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Met Dr. DARWISH After herniating 3 disc's in my cervical spine. Dr DARWISH worked with me to prepare me for surgery despite other health issues and made sure I was healed before releasing me. I'd definitely recommend him and go back to him if I ever need his services again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Fabulous Surgeon and Staff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Darwish and his staff at Hinsdale Orthopaedics in Western Springs IL are phenomenal. From our initial consultation, through the surgery process, and now in the post-op follow-up visits, everyone has been very professional, thorough, and personable. We have aready recommended him to a neighbor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Ashraf H. Darwish, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ashraf Darwish offers comprehensive care solutions, allowing patients to return quickly to active and healthy lifestyles. His main interests in orthopaedics are diagnosing and treating disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. The cornerstone of Dr. Darwish’s care philosophy is to utilize surgery as the last option. He often recommends nonsurgical solutions for the relief of neck and back pain including diagnostic procedures, pain management, physical therapy, and return to work programs. For patients who are good surgical candidates, Dr. Darwish has had extensive training in procedures that range from common to the more complex, such as minimally invasive surgery, microsurgery, decompression and fusion, and deformity correction. Dr. Darwish’s personal mission is to provide individualized care for each patient.

• English

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

• Back Pain