Ratings for Dr. Hannah E. Raasch

Dr, Raasch makes a very good first impression because of her confidence and willingness to explain heart issues. However, she jumps to conclusions and pushes an agenda of over- treatment without considering conservative approaches.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

After suffering a recent heart attack I was fortunately assigned to see Dr. Raasch. I found her to be the most knowledgeable, professional, encouraging and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. To feel otherwise means you have as many problems between your ears as you do within your heart.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Raasch is incredible. She explained so much more than any other cardiologist. She knows her stuff and she tells you like it is.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I feel like Dr. Raasch is very knowledgeable and very confident. She has always acted in a very professional manner. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for an outstanding Cardiologist. She and her staff give excellent personable and professional care at all times. I am a Nurse and I totally trust Dr Raasch with my Cardiovascular care!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Raasch does not take the time to listen. Complaints of symptom changes were left ignored and physician system follow-up notifications were marked resolved without any attention or patient contact. Overall, poor attention to detail and lack of follow through. I have changed cardiologists am receiving a completely different (better) level of care and more symptom scrutiny which has led to a more comprehensive strategy for my condition.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Hannah E. Raasch's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2006)