Dr. Anthony A. Mobasser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony A. Mobasser

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Anthony Mobasser. Dr. Mobasser was so kind and great about explaining everything and made me feel very comfortable. The front staff and dental assistant were very helpful and know how to make you feel welcome and at ease. Everyone at the office was so kind... overall my experience at Dr. Mobasser's office was exceptional. This was a wonderful experience and the customer service and patient care was above and beyond my expectations!! I would highly recommend anyone looking for quality dental care to chose Dr. Anthony Mobasser. It will be the best decision you ever made!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I had wonderful experience with Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his entire staff.  Everyone was so friendly and professional, and answered every question I had and made me feel very comfortable through the whole process . Thanks to Dr. Mobasser and his team who did amazing job, now I have bright new smile and can't be happier. If you concerned about your teeth and want a beautiful smile, Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the way to go!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the very best at what he does. From the second you call his office or walk in the front staff's relentless enthusiasm and kindness will force you to smile no matter how bad your teeth hurt.Dr. Anthony Mobasser is skilled and friendly. His work is top notch, and he personally calls his patients to see how well dental solutions have worked. The hygienists are friendly, well informed, and work quickly. Ultimately, I've never dealt with finer quality folks, and couldn't be more satisfied with them.Thumbs up for the best cosmetic dentist around!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Anthony Mobasser since I first came to Los Angeles in 2011.  He is very patient focused and very personal.  I appreciate the time he takes to give a thorough exam and always answer any questions I may have, including offering options, risk factors, and cost trade-offs.  His staff is delightful and professional.Thumbs up for the top cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office is a wonderful dental office with very professional and friendly staff and up to date technology. They took me at a very short notice when I needed emergency dental work, they were so nice and accommodating. The office itself is bright and modern, all staff are welcoming! Dr. Anthony Mobasser is absolutely fantastic!I highly recommend him as the best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Anthony Mobasser is without a doubt the best veneer dentist in Los Angeles!He and his team are wonderful! They have such a fantastic demeanor and it's very clear that they recommend only what they think is truly best for you. They are very thorough in reviewing all of your options and don't pressure you at all. Dr. Mobasser went above and beyond to ensure that he answered all my questions and made me feel so at ease. Also, they are extremely respectful of your time. I'm so excited I found Dr. Mobasser!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I absolutely Love Dr. Anthony Mobasser and the staff. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable.Dr. Mobasser knows his stuff!!!! I went in with a damaged crown from a crappy job done by a prior dentist, he not only fixed it but did it painlessly. They ensured I was covered and handled everything all I had to do was show up. I recently moved about 1.5 hours away and didn't even think of finding a closer dentist, I would not leave Dr. Anthony Mobasser for anything, that's how happy I am. So glad I found Dr. Anthony Mobasser !!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I loved the atmostphere at this dentistry. The staff was very kind and professional and there was no long waiting time. Dr. Anthony Mobasser was absolutely beyond my expectation. Both my wife and I were treated by him and he was very good with us. He was very friendly, detail oriented, and patient. I will definitely return to him for any future dental services.Truly the best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I hate dentist visits. I cringe and I arch my back every time something makes those noises in and around my mouth.However, I have been going regularly to visit Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his staff since 2010. They are just an excellent group. I feel welcome there and they treat me like a person and not just a patient.There is little I can say about Dr. Mobasser that can even come close to how amazing he is.I will just say that he is an artist when it comes to cosmetic dentistry and the best in Los Angeles.Now, take that and multiply it by a hundred. :) Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his amazing team.I had always been terrified of dentists but couldn't put it off any longer. Dr. Mobasser is fantastic when it comes to working with patients like myself that demand extra patience and a lot of explaining. He is very friendly and does excellent work. I couldn't be happier with my new crown! The front desk team is always welcoming and helpful, giving excellent explanation about everything that has to do with payments and insurance issues. Always friendly and highly professional on the phone and in person.I am very grateful that I have found the best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Anthony A. Mobasser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anthony Mobasser is a renowned clinician and educator in his field of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, and is internationally known for teaching the latest advances in this rapidly evolving field. Dr. Anthony Mobasser started his Dental Career in 1976 at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA), obtaining his Biochemistry Degree, later in 1980, Graduated with Top Honors completing his D.M.D., at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine receiving the “Caelus Award”, known for the highest standard of Proficiency. Dr. Anthony Mobasser has continued his dental education to specialize in Esthetic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, and is Founder of the Beverly Hills Dental Specialist Network. Dr. Anthony Mobasser has been in private practice in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles focusing on Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry since 1980. He also maintained affiliation with the Cedars Sinai Medical Center and the Brotman Hospital. Dr. Anthony Mobasser also enjoys Professional Appointments as Director of the Beverly Hills Dental Specialists Study Club, as well as the Periodontics and Implant Study Club. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the Los Angeles Dental Society, and the American Academy of General Dentistry, the Alpha Omega Dental Society and the University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association. As a pioneer of Modern Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Anthony Mobasser develops and refines techniques that have become the Standard for Dentist around the world. Dr. Anthony Mobasser’s mission is to achieve the Perfect Smile with Healthy Oral foundation for every patient. He has enriched and empowered the lives of his Patients, by Creating Award Winning Smiles with over 15,000 Veneers in the past 25 years. The latest Cosmetic Dental technology always finds its way into Dr. Mobasser’s office, however, as a discerning clinician; only the finest of materials yielding the greatest Aesthetic results are being utilized in his Smile Designs, in turn, Producing and Delivering superior outstanding results. Known as the “Designer Dentist” and “Celebrity Dentist” by his peers, Dr. Anthony Mobasser is highly regarded as the Authority in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry. He has routinely performed One Day “Smile Transformation” on thousands of patients. Dr. Anthony Mobasser uses “Leonardo da Vinci’s Principal of Proportion” to Harmonize and Create Beautiful, Enduring Smiles using a person’s unique facial features to emphasize one’s own Individual Beauty.

• French
  • Italian
  • Hebrew

• California University of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1980)

• Best Dentist in America 2015