Dr. Rhonda Kalasho
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(6)

"Literally the greatest dentist I have ever been to! I found her googling and I read all..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Mobasser

After years of having work done only to have to have it redone again because of poor quality and sub optimal aesthetics - I feel like I hit the lottery having found Dr. Anthony Mobasser. He not only does outstanding work but is so kind and gentle with his patients. I have since moved out of state and refuse to find another dentist. I will travel miles across and across state lines to see Dr. Mobasser. He is the best....simply the best there is in dentistry.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Dr. Anthony Mobasser is a PERFECTIONIST!! which is exactly what you want in your cosmetic dentist. Practice does no make perfect ...perfect practice makes perfect and this is what you'll get every time you visit Dr. Mobasser and his friendly professional staff.Highly recommend the top cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles,Dr. Mobasser!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

This office is awesome from the reception all the way to celebrity dentist Dr. Anthony Mobasser. The staff is very inviting and so nice it makes you want to go there every day just to see how their day is going. Not to talk about the pain free amazing job Dr. M did . I had veneers done and needed some more work done on my other teeth. Came in set a appointment a the doc took real good care of me and I did not feel a thing. Needless to say I have found a dentist home after a few years here in Los Angeles. Dr. Mobasser and the team really are something special. The time they took to make sure I was ok and actually breaking down what they were doing was amazing.Dr. Mobasser is without a doubt the best veneer dentist around!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Finally!! I feel I found a cosmetic dentist that genuinely cares for my oral health.I admit, I'm a little bit of a scared cat when it comes to dentists. Dr. Mobasser takes the time to listen to my concerns and logically addresses them with easy to understand options. Office is very clean with such modern decor, I almost feel like I'm going to a teeth salon. I have found my cosmetic dentist. Thanks Dr. Anthony Mobasser!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Wow, I am deeply humbled. Thank you. Dr Anthony Mobasser

Submitted April 5, 2019

I have been going to Dr Mobasser for 7 years. Him and his staff are exceptional and I have recommended him to friends and coworkers often. Beautiful facility and the level of professionalism is unmatched.Truly the best cosmetic dentist around!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Anthony Mobasser's response
Thank you so much for your vote of confidence ! Much appreciated, Dr Anthony Mobasser

Submitted March 21, 2019

Very professional staff and especially the dentist. I was treated by Dr. Anthony Mobasser who was very gentle and caring. He was thorough with his explanation of what procedure I needed (veneers and crowns). The staff was also very caring and gave amazing service. The procedure was relatively painless and I'm glad I found celebrity dentist Dr. Mobasser. I am now going to be coming here in the future and will be referring everyone I know to Dr. Mobasser.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Thank You so much for your kind words! Best, Dr Mobasser

Submitted March 12, 2019

Normally I'm a little skeptical about dentist office visits from past experience but my recent visit at Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office was truly amazing and I highly recommend them. From the front desk staff being so welcoming and caring to the doctor himself.. They all made me feel comfortable and took their time to explain everything. Thank you all and Dr. Mobasser for providing me with great service I will be back for sure.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I came here as new to the area looking to get a check-up. I love how flexible the hours are and how friendly everyone is! It was very casual and laid back. I love how they explain everything about your teeth, what's going on with them and how much things will cost up front. Picked a winner!Thumbs up for the best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Mobasser and his staff are professional and pleasant. Going to the dentist has always made me nervous but I realized when I was done that I hadn't worried at all throughout my exam and the placement of my new crown. The whole experience was quite positive and I am most satisfied. I would highly recommend this practice and especially the best cosmetic dentist around, Dr. Mobasser.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Anthony Mobasser has been so good to me! I've been a patient since the beginning and I continue to be pleased. His staff is always friendly and pleasant to engage with. This weekend I had the unfortunate experience of chipping one of my two front teeth during a chaotic weekend.On Monday, Dr Mobasser fixed everything in two hours and I am very grateful.Highly recommend Dr. Mobasser and staff!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Anthony Mobasser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anthony Mobasser is a renowned clinician and educator in his field of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, and is internationally known for teaching the latest advances in this rapidly evolving field. Dr. Anthony Mobasser started his Dental Career in 1976 at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA), obtaining his Biochemistry Degree, later in 1980, Graduated with Top Honors completing his D.M.D., at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine receiving the “Caelus Award”, known for the highest standard of Proficiency. Dr. Anthony Mobasser has continued his dental education to specialize in Esthetic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, and is Founder of the Beverly Hills Dental Specialist Network. Dr. Anthony Mobasser has been in private practice in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles focusing on Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry since 1980. He also maintained affiliation with the Cedars Sinai Medical Center and the Brotman Hospital. Dr. Anthony Mobasser also enjoys Professional Appointments as Director of the Beverly Hills Dental Specialists Study Club, as well as the Periodontics and Implant Study Club. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the Los Angeles Dental Society, and the American Academy of General Dentistry, the Alpha Omega Dental Society and the University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association. As a pioneer of Modern Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Anthony Mobasser develops and refines techniques that have become the Standard for Dentist around the world. Dr. Anthony Mobasser’s mission is to achieve the Perfect Smile with Healthy Oral foundation for every patient. He has enriched and empowered the lives of his Patients, by Creating Award Winning Smiles with over 15,000 Veneers in the past 25 years. The latest Cosmetic Dental technology always finds its way into Dr. Mobasser’s office, however, as a discerning clinician; only the finest of materials yielding the greatest Aesthetic results are being utilized in his Smile Designs, in turn, Producing and Delivering superior outstanding results. Known as the “Designer Dentist” and “Celebrity Dentist” by his peers, Dr. Anthony Mobasser is highly regarded as the Authority in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry. He has routinely performed One Day “Smile Transformation” on thousands of patients. Dr. Anthony Mobasser uses “Leonardo da Vinci’s Principal of Proportion” to Harmonize and Create Beautiful, Enduring Smiles using a person’s unique facial features to emphasize one’s own Individual Beauty. https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0910778,-118.3923313,0a,82.2y,297.38h,90.16t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sAF1QipOpOMYx0xUefVVVNKVQeJS4AiDMpMMqMRyWBOvV!2e10?source=apiv3

• French
  • Italian
  • Hebrew

• California University of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1980)

• Best Dentist in America 2015