Dr. Anthony A. Mobasser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony A. Mobasser

Dr. Anthony Mobasser has been so good to me! I've been a patient since the beginning and I continue to be pleased. His staff is always friendly and pleasant to engage with. This weekend I had the unfortunate experience of chipping one of my two front teeth during a chaotic weekend.On Monday, Dr Mobasser fixed everything in two hours and I am very grateful.Highly recommend Dr. Mobasser and staff!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Great great great services! Clean, great staff. Amazing location! Dr. Mobasser's office has great technology delivering best services to patients. Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the best in cosmetic dentistry! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

First of all, this is the first review I write in almost 3 years I've been in the US. I am a international student who suddenly needed to see a dentist few days ago because a cavity filling came out of my tooth. I'm also always scared of seeing a dentist but oh my goodness, Dr. Anthony Mobasser is super special.First, I can say that he's a doctor by soul not for just making money. He is very kind.Second, he is as good as the best cosmetic dentist could be, according to my experience with a dentist.I am very grateful to him and will surely visit him again.Thank you,Dr. Mobasser!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I love my new dentist, Dr. Anthony Mobasser.  I chose Dr. Mobasser's office based on on-line reviews and I am very pleased! He is very concerned that I am comfortable,he lets me have a rest if my procedure is taking too long, and I got to watch/listen to TV as he worked on me.  I am very grateful to have found the most awesome cosmetic dentist!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Anthony Mobasser. Dr. Mobasser was so kind and great about explaining everything and made me feel very comfortable. The front staff and dental assistant were very helpful and know how to make you feel welcome and at ease. Everyone at the office was so kind... overall my experience at Dr. Mobasser's office was exceptional. This was a wonderful experience and the customer service and patient care was above and beyond my expectations!! I would highly recommend anyone looking for quality dental care to chose Dr. Anthony Mobasser. It will be the best decision you ever made!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I had wonderful experience with Dr. Anthony Mobasser and his entire staff.  Everyone was so friendly and professional, and answered every question I had and made me feel very comfortable through the whole process . Thanks to Dr. Mobasser and his team who did amazing job, now I have bright new smile and can't be happier. If you concerned about your teeth and want a beautiful smile, Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the way to go!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Anthony Mobasser is the very best at what he does. From the second you call his office or walk in the front staff's relentless enthusiasm and kindness will force you to smile no matter how bad your teeth hurt.Dr. Anthony Mobasser is skilled and friendly. His work is top notch, and he personally calls his patients to see how well dental solutions have worked. The hygienists are friendly, well informed, and work quickly. Ultimately, I've never dealt with finer quality folks, and couldn't be more satisfied with them.Thumbs up for the best cosmetic dentist around!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Anthony Mobasser since I first came to Los Angeles in 2011.  He is very patient focused and very personal.  I appreciate the time he takes to give a thorough exam and always answer any questions I may have, including offering options, risk factors, and cost trade-offs.  His staff is delightful and professional.Thumbs up for the top cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Anthony Mobasser's office is a wonderful dental office with very professional and friendly staff and up to date technology. They took me at a very short notice when I needed emergency dental work, they were so nice and accommodating. The office itself is bright and modern, all staff are welcoming! Dr. Anthony Mobasser is absolutely fantastic!I highly recommend him as the best cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Anthony Mobasser is without a doubt the best veneer dentist in Los Angeles!He and his team are wonderful! They have such a fantastic demeanor and it's very clear that they recommend only what they think is truly best for you. They are very thorough in reviewing all of your options and don't pressure you at all. Dr. Mobasser went above and beyond to ensure that he answered all my questions and made me feel so at ease. Also, they are extremely respectful of your time. I'm so excited I found Dr. Mobasser!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Anthony A. Mobasser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anthony Mobasser is a renowned clinician and educator in his field of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, and is internationally known for teaching the latest advances in this rapidly evolving field. Dr. Anthony Mobasser started his Dental Career in 1976 at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA), obtaining his Biochemistry Degree, later in 1980, Graduated with Top Honors completing his D.M.D., at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine receiving the “Caelus Award”, known for the highest standard of Proficiency. Dr. Anthony Mobasser has continued his dental education to specialize in Esthetic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, and is Founder of the Beverly Hills Dental Specialist Network. Dr. Anthony Mobasser has been in private practice in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles focusing on Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry since 1980. He also maintained affiliation with the Cedars Sinai Medical Center and the Brotman Hospital. Dr. Anthony Mobasser also enjoys Professional Appointments as Director of the Beverly Hills Dental Specialists Study Club, as well as the Periodontics and Implant Study Club. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the Los Angeles Dental Society, and the American Academy of General Dentistry, the Alpha Omega Dental Society and the University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association. As a pioneer of Modern Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Anthony Mobasser develops and refines techniques that have become the Standard for Dentist around the world. Dr. Anthony Mobasser’s mission is to achieve the Perfect Smile with Healthy Oral foundation for every patient. He has enriched and empowered the lives of his Patients, by Creating Award Winning Smiles with over 15,000 Veneers in the past 25 years. The latest Cosmetic Dental technology always finds its way into Dr. Mobasser’s office, however, as a discerning clinician; only the finest of materials yielding the greatest Aesthetic results are being utilized in his Smile Designs, in turn, Producing and Delivering superior outstanding results. Known as the “Designer Dentist” and “Celebrity Dentist” by his peers, Dr. Anthony Mobasser is highly regarded as the Authority in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry. He has routinely performed One Day “Smile Transformation” on thousands of patients. Dr. Anthony Mobasser uses “Leonardo da Vinci’s Principal of Proportion” to Harmonize and Create Beautiful, Enduring Smiles using a person’s unique facial features to emphasize one’s own Individual Beauty.

• French
  • Italian
  • Hebrew

• California University of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1980)

• Best Dentist in America 2015