Ratings for Dr. Leonard Zhukovsky

great knowledgable doctor!! great quality service and timing!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I love this doctor. He is caring, gentle, and always pain-free. He is moving carefully around your teeth, like he is "tip-toeing" not to inflict any unnecessary pain. He is fantastic. I recommend him to all my friends and all my relatives go only to him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I usually never rate people online but I stummbled on my Dr's name and wanted to give it a shot. Dr. Zhukovsky is really a good man who was kind and listened to my problems everytime I saw him. He always gave me good advice as to what should be done and I have never had any problems with him at all. The only thing is that I had to wait about 15 minutes a few times but I think that happens when you go to any doctor so it is definitely okay. I am really happy with my dentist and would definitely recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

?? I've been with Dr. Zhukovsky for almost 17 years. Absolutely awesome and caring staff, Dr. Zhukovsky is very thorough in explaining procedures and answering any questions you may have. Definitely recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

It was the most horrible experience I have had with dentists in my life. I complained Dr Zhukovsky about a severe pain in one lower molar. He convinced me that the really bad tooth that was torturing me was the premolar one next to it. It was a terrible mistake!!! The premolar was healthy tooth! Trying to do root canal in it he managed to perforate the good tooth. Of cause I didn’t know this. The tooth pain became unbearable. I changed him for another dentist that found the perforation and fixed the really bad tooth and the ex-healthy tooth killed by Dr. Zhukovsky. Unfortunately as this dentist told me that the perforated tooth wouldn’t serve me long time now I have to go to an oral surgeon to remove it. I wouldn’t advise even my enemies to go to Dr. Zhukovsky.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Zhukovsky is my family dentist for 3 years. He took very good care of me and my entire family. Very knowledgeable doctor with a high tech office, well trained staff and convenient hours. Highly recommend this dentist for all your dental needs

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!! WHATEVER HE DID TO MY TEETH I DO NOT KNOW STILL, HOWEVER, AFTER THE WHOLE YEAR OF GOING TO HIM I FELT THAT NO HELP WAS PROVIDED. THE WAIT TIME IS HORRIBLE, YOU CAN SPEND 3 HRS ON WAITING FOR HIS MAJESTY TO FINALLY TAKE ME. HE WOULD ALSO TAKE LIKE 4 PATIENTS AT THE SAME TIME AND THEN RUN BACK AND FORTH FROM ONE TO ANOTHER. DOCTORS LIKE THAT DONT CARE ABOUT U, THEY CARE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY'LL PUT IN THEIR POCKETS. HE WOULD ALSO CHARGE ME CASH, EVEN HTOUGH I KNOW THAT MY INSURANCE COVERS DENTIST 100% WITHOUT ANY COPAYMENT. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, I'D NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

I've started going to this dentist when I was in need of several root canals. Going to him is the greatest mistake my family and I have ever made: 1. He did one of my root canal buildups loosely, so much so that I physically had to rip off the post-core crown so that it wouldn't bother me anymore. 2. He removed a baby-tooth root grown into a molar that was not remotely bothering me and by doing so, left my tooth open to infection and I almost lost it. 3. He removed a perfectly normal tooth from my mother. 4. To my aunt, he said, "Either we do this my way or we won't do it at all" - he wanted to remove 3 teeth and bridge, two of which were healthy, my aunt only needed ONE cavity fill. NEVER going back to him; not worth the money and the patience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006