Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo A. Quintana

He isvthe best!!!! He is very knowleageble and really cares for his patients. Without any hesitation I recommend Dr. Quintana.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I can honestly say Dr. Quintana is the best. He helped me when I couldn't help myself he cared when I felt no one did. Thank you Dr. Quintana for everything.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Quintana, my daughter was under his care for a year and had enormous success. It was a difference of night and day...his compassion, experience and knowledge is priceless!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have seen a lot of docs. but dr. Quintana is the best doctor i have seen and talk to in my hole life he helped me and so many other people great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I visited Dr Quintana and he helped me so much. He is so knowleagable and caring. His office staff is also very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Great staff, very helpful at the front! The doctor was very helpful & I left with great techniques to help me deal with my issues. I see why he won favorite psychologist of 2011.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012