Ratings for Dr. Marc J. Kayem

Dr. Kayem performed an in the office surgery and several things went wrong, first of all his office told me that the deductible was one amount and then sent me the bill for three times that amount and is now threatening to take me to collection. Second of all the surgery was not only ineffective but has resulted in more sinus problems and I am now going in for a real surgery in the hospital. So no I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Although Dr. Kayem is out of network with my insurance, I decided to gring and bear it and see him anyway, based on a friend's recommendation. I was so glad I did. I had a recommendation for sinus surgery from another doctor. Dr. Kayem told me I did not need surgery (how often does that happen?). He treated my nose congestion with an office procedure that took 10 minutes and was painless, and resolved my problems. Even if he does not take my insurance, they worked with me part of the procedure was covered by my insurance.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Not sure why there was a negative rating here. Dr. Kayem's office in Beverly Hills seems very organized, and I felt very comfortable with my visit, and with the explanation the doctor gave me for my condition. As far as doctor's visits go, this is hard to beat.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Staff was friendly, and appointment easy to set up. Free parking was a plus (they validate). Dr. Kayem has a great bedside manner, and was very knowledgeable about my problem, and took the time needed to explain everything to me. I would definitely go back.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Always has a different story as to why things were not done.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Good experience. Front office staff was helpful, but could be friendlier. I waited 20 minutes, which is acceptable. The doctor was very warm and caring, and knowledgeable about how to take care of my allergy and sinus issues. Overall a very good experience. I would go back.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010