Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Bagby

I think he's a good dentist and I won't go no where else he listen to how I fill and fixes it if I'm not happy

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I went in to because I new my upper teeth needed pulled & a denture. He maxed out my insurance, filled teeth that should have been pulled on bottom & did not fill them correctly. Went back to get my upper teeth pulled & it hurt so bad!!!! After getting my denture in I was sent home & told to come back in a week for an adjustment. When I got home my denture didn't not fit right at all so I called the next day & told me to file them with an Emery board!!!!! I went back to have my adjustment done showed him where it hurt & he started jabbing my gums with his fingers & asking if it hurt!!! He filled on my denture & sent me out the door, I got back to work & my denture was so sharp where he filed on it that it was cutting my mouth!!!!!! I will NOT go back to this man & do not recommend him to none!! Very bad experience!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Bagby and his staff seemed very unorganized and unprofessional. I was there 10 minutes before my appt. and he seemed very rushed. He said he had to leave in about 5 min. Why would they make an appt at a certain time if he was unable to take his time and be professional. He was rude and so was his staff. He doesn't seem to interested in his patients. I will most certainly never go back to him or recommend that anyone else does. They don't even take xrays of your teeth at a 6 month check up btw. Who's ever heard of that?

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Bagby is a great dentist. His staff is very friendly and he really catered to my needs and my smile has never looked better

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011