Ratings for Dr. Linda G. Arrich

I went to West Suburban Dental without any recommendations. I found them in my dental plan and they were close to home. From the time I walked into the front door and left after my appointment, the staff were very nice. The hygienist was very professional and explained everything that she was going to do before doing it. I was very impressed with the whole experience and would definitely recommend this dental group to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr. Arrich for about 7 or 8 years. The whole office is amazing! Dr. Arrich is conservative and realistic in her treatment plans. She never does work in your mouth just to do it or to make money for herself. She cares deeply for her patients, and is always available if something doesn't feel right. The techs are all friendly and professional. They also seem to really care about the patients and make an effort to get to know you. The front office staff is so personable and kind. Jill always answers the phone with a smile in her voice. I have recommended this office to everyone I know, and so many friends have thanked me for the recommendation, as they love this practice as much as I do!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I have an EXTREME fear of dentists because I have had so much dental work since I was little and very sensitive teeth. I had a tooth crack and they got me in right away and everyone was so patient with me and explained everything that was being done. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for their patience and understanding and it honestly was the best dental experience I have ever had. They truly cater to each and every patient and the massaging dental chairs are the best. This was my first visit to this practice and I will be switching my whole family over. West Suburban Dental will be our new dentist. Dr. Arrich is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Best experience I've had in a long time, took time to help me with my issue the same day instead of rescheduling. The doctor and the staff made me feel at home on my first visit. Thank you and God Bless...

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Office is much more advance then previous dentist. Staff is very friendly and make you feel very confortable

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Very professional--technologically advanced--extremely helpful.Kellie did a lot of my work--I was very comfortable interacting with her and Dr.Arrich.100%better than my previous dental experiences.Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I'm always pleased with the kindness and professionalism. The entire staff is great, and my children enjoy the experience too!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015