Ratings for Dr. Vania E. Fernandez

Dr.Fernandez intervention was awesome! My lower waist pain disappeared and the customer experience was great. She is very caring and I would not hesitate to recommended her services to family members and friends all the way from Africa!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

What makes me define Dr. Fernandez as a special Doctor, is the level of knowledge and confidence in the treatment she proposes. You know, when you need a Doctor that has the time to hear you explain how much it hurts, where it hurts, and then shows the empathy that we, pain patients need and deserve. I founded Dr. Fernandez. I have been seeing Dr. Fernandez for 3 years, She is, for me....that's special Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Fernandez for 4 years now. She is a professional that excels in her chosen specialty. She spends time listening to my pain complaints and always comes up with a remedy for my pain. The waiting time is minimal and the time spent with each patient is great. The entire staff are caring and just as sweet as can be. I would highly recommend Dr. Fernandez to any of my family and friends. She is the TOTAL PACKAGE!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is very professional,undrestanding.patient.and takes the time to explain her analysis and the procedures.Answers all questions and follows up.The results for me was excellent.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Excellent treatment. I have been treated by Dr. Fernandez of several conditions in an excellent manner.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Vania E. Fernandez's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

AARP