Dr. Jason E. Crockett

Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Crockett

After hearing that my 4 year old was going to be blind if he didn't get glasses by antother doctor, I decided to go to Dr. Crockett for a second opinion. Not only did he tell me that my child was not in danger of going blind, he told me that it was normal for him to be a little far sighted at his age!! Needless to say, I will not be returning to the other guy's office again!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I felt like I needed to comment because I've seen Dr Crockett and he is actually the most helpful eye doctor that I have seen. He takes the time to explain things to me instead of just giving me glasses (getting my money..) and rushing me out the door! I know a few people that see him and they recommended him, and my dad just had cataract surgery through the doctor that comes down and now he sees great!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Crockett was completely unhelpful and incompetent. Upon several visits to the Eye institute in Campbellsville he failed to answer any of my questions or concerns, he only responded to my problems as being self created, and thus reinforced. I will never return to this facility and encouarage others to steer clear as well.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Jason E. Crockett's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3002199'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014