Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Hartmann

Excellent Dr.! I was always nervous to go to the Dentist prior to Dr. Hartmann as I've had many bad experiences. I had a tooth ache and was referred to Dr. Hartmann by a friend that's been going there for 25 years. He was able to get me in immediately. Dr. Hartmann put me at ease once I arrived keeping me informed of everything he was doing and was very communicative as to why my tooth was hurting so bad. I left feeling very happy changing Dentist as it's taken years to find one that I would actually go back to in Santa Barbara. I would recommend Dr. Hartmann to friends and family looking for a Dentist in the area. Very pleased!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Before meeting Dr. Hartmann, I had gone 3 years without a dental visit, because I hated going to the dentist so much. Now I like going to the dentist. Dr. Hartmann is so personal that I look forward to seeing him. He is never in a rush and answers all your questions. He does quality dental work.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011