Ratings for Dr. Geena A. Buono

Dr. Geena is the best chiropractor I've been to! Aside from her charming personality and nurturing energy, she truly knows what she is doing. For the greater part of my life, I went to a variety of different practitioners to find relief from my migraines. I've gone to eastern & western practitioners and many chiropractors in between. None brought the relief I experienced since getting adjustments from Dr. Geena. 2 months after getting adjustments, my migraines were gone! I have been migraine-free for 5 months now and that is the most amazing record in my migraine history. Thank you Dr. Geena for this wonderful gift of a "new" and improved life :-)

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Excellent first time visit. I am very picky about chiropractic adjustments. I found Dr Geena to be a honest to goodness blessing. I have already scheduled my follow up and would highly recommend her for your needs as well. If your looking for a true compassionate chiropractor that can get your spine back in good working order then go see Dr Geena. You won't need to search any longer ...

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014