Ratings for Dr. Charles M. McCurdy

The most wonderful and compassionate of doctors. I do think that our now seven year old son is alive because of Dr. Mc Curdy.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

If it weren't for Dr. McCurdy I wouldn't be here today. He is the most brilliant, caring, compassionate physician I know. He saved not only my life but all of my 5 beautiful children. He is a remarkable person who I highly recommend. At a time of uncertianty and crisis he has the ability to make every one calm and know that everything will be all right. He spent hours at my bedside explaining to me my condition. He gives to his patients a great level of confidance and security in his care. I drove from Tampa to Fort Myers every week just to have him deliver my children.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

before you see this dr. --ask around--you won't hear much good--i did so only after i saw him. i wish i had before--make sure you talk to other professionals in the field and try to find former patients. i wish i could write everything here....extremely troubling story..and not much even makes me flinch. i saw him in 98--wish he no longer "practiced" medicine. would hate to see how many other peoples lives he........

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006

Dr. Charles M. McCurdy's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)