Ratings for Dr. Manjusha Gupta

I have been fortunate to have Dr, Gupta as my primary care doctor since she came to Pomona. She has been my partner, advocate and inspiration as I've had to deal with chronic back pain. She listens carefully to my concerns and together we devise a plan of action. I always receive prompt response when I call the office with questions or concerns. If you want a doctor who recognizes the value of patient input, is well-versed in a myriad of therapies and, most importantly to me, has a heart for her patients, she is the one.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

i was a new patient. doctor and her staff were very helpful in filling forms or finding other doctors inf. doctor was in time and she was very caring and made me comfortable to ask her anything.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Gupta walked in and asked "so whats the problem" i go on to explain my issue (rash on hand, boil behind ear, sinus/throat pain) and that this is my second time to this office,(for the sinus issue.) She will not let me explain the time line of events of issues i was having and medications i was taking, she interrupts me at almost every turn. she wouldn't just listen, she kept getting what i told her wrong. I tell her the boil behind me ear is killing me. shes says in a rude voice "motrin take motrin" if she had been listening or read what the nurse wrote she would know ive been on ibprofen for several days and not helping. I explain i want to be able to sleep because the boil wakes me up. She says, im not giving you anything for pain. She then says i need blood work to see if i have hiv (im married, been with the same person for 7 years, tested before) She asks for the test in an obviously rude way. I don't know here books smarts but HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS HORRIFIC! never again

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013