Ratings for Dr. Kaiyu Ma

I saw Dr. Ma at Crystal Run Middletown, approx 2 years ago for a problem with memory, no testing was ordered...i just found out from another neurologist, that I have a virus (obtained from blood work)...that needs medication for a year...this could have been diagnosed 2 years ago. if she just listened...the worst was I went to her twice...and she wanted me to come back again...for the $$$$$....stay away

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

She was very unhelpful and wouldn't listen to my problems. After continuing to talk to her about my condition, I started to get emotional, so she diagnosed me with depression and referred me to a Psychiatrist. According to her, if you get emotional, you have depression. That doesn't make any sense. She doesn't know how to diagnose anyone; you'd be better off looking for a diagnosis on the internet. Would NEVER recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Poor knowledge and bedside skills. Not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Phone calls to crhc keep one on hold for at least 20 minutes, then transfer, transfer etc. Suppose to get message to doctor for refill. I call on Monday or Tuesday then go on Friday, and its not even been written up. Waited as long as 3 hrs. CRHC is like factory work. Patient gets passed on from one to another. check in and check out. No phone call follow ups. Numerous tests done with no results called to me. Took me almost 2 weeks with 6 requests for results of my bloodwork. Used to be a good place but I will not recommend anymore. There are probably good doctors there but having to find one is difficult, especially in the neurological field.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Poor knowledge, horrible personality. Never recommend my friends or family to her office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014