Ratings for Dr. Sheryl R. Sulangi-Lorenc

I had this doctor for my daughter starting when my daughter was 2 months old. I loved going into the office because the staff were awesome. I was always greeted in a professional and friendly manor and even the nurse was amazing. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes, even one time when I showed up 30 minutes early for an appointment I was taken right in. The doctor however rubbed me the wrong way. I figured I'd give her a chance but things went down hill right from the get go. She made me feel as though I was a bad Mom because I wouldn't let her push me around into doing what she wanted me to do instead of respecting my parenting decisions. Our last few visits she was very rude and even rolled her eyes at me when I told her I would not be doing something she suggested at one appointment. It's been over a year that we've been seeing her but the last straw has been pulled and we are switching doctors ASAP. I do not recommend for children.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012