Ratings for Dr. Jade L. Pizarro

Wow. I loved Dr.pizarro. She was awesome. I just had my baby she was just great. Im also a first time mom.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Great experience start to end. Wouldn't recommend anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I've tried looking for reviews for Jade Pizzaro everywhere and couldn't find anything like any other doctor you find online. I had one visit with her and her rude nurse and don't want to go back. I thought that switching doctors in there might help and they didn't even want to do that because they claim the doctors don't want their patients to change doctors. Jade wasn't very pleasant. Very vague, and didn't provide me with any information. My first visit was uncomfortable. She just came in did my pap and didn't say much. This is my first pregnancy. She never asked if i had any questions. Her nurse is even worse. she makes it seem like she doesn't want to answer your questions and its a bother to her to even call you back with any questions you might have. I'm sick of them. I'm going to my very last appointment there this week then I'm done. I wasn't able to keep any foods or liquids down and i called the and requested to have the nurse call me back. She did. all she did was call me in another prescription and didn't tell me that if im throwing and literally not able to keep anything down including a pill to help I should be going to the hospital. I called one night around 10 needing help and advice because how i was feeling. Since the doctors office was close someone from orange park medical center called me 3 hours later saying rudely I NEED TO GET MY PHONE FIXED because they've been calling me for hours. When I ended up in the ER the doctor that discharged me said i was dehydrated, low on sodium, and body is showing signs of starvation. My husband and I literally sat by the phone waiting for a call and no one ever called and nothing was wrong with the phone. They are very rude. Jade just isn't a people person. When your 22 and pregnant for the first time the last thing you want is for them to be rude to you. If you have great insurance I'd tell everyone to go see Dr. Jennifer G. Porter. She was great! I'm sad that I left their office at baptist because they didn't accept medicaid. Oh and the ER Nurse who attended to me released information about other patients personal health records.. HIPPA VIOLATION! I never reported it. My husband and i shook our heads and i told him i won't be going back to ORANGE PARK MEDICAL CENTER for anything unless im taken there by ambulance for something out of my control.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Jade L. Pizarro's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL