Ratings for Dr. Sadie O. Giedd

Glad she is leaving...such a rude, unprofessional doctor and staff. If you have pain that needs to be managed for the rest of your life; pain that has no cure, then this is not the doctor you want treating you.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I believe the staff and Dr. are very kind. I know they are limited to the things that can be offered. Alot of the information was given but is up to me to do some of the work on my own. I want to get better and there for I will work with Dr. to get the results I am looking for. Have a great office staff and NP and would gladly return for appts. Happy to have found someone that cares about me!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Didn't even make it to the first appointment after talking with the rude, lying, disrespectful receptionist, Stacy! Lying-stating called twice, but no message, and not showing on caller I.D. Guess she believed we aren't THAT up to date in SW MO. How sadcfor people NEEDING treatment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Receptionist is rude, arrogent,condescending,and snippy. Dr Giedd is awesome, knowledgeable,and personable, friendly and down to earth..great Dr.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Receptionist was rude,pretend smile,doctor had zero personality,obvious she doesn't like you or her job,doesn't like to prescribe pain medication while you wait in pain until a procedure,waiting room tv sucks,probably doesn't care about that either.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Giedd and her Nurse Prac.are both great. I was seeing another pain Dr. for 1 yr. Who did nothing but charge me a lot of money. Dr. Giedd identified my problem and corrected it the first visit. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I was pleased with the wait time, I was seen immediately and did not have to wait. The nurse practicioner seemed kind and was helpful when I did see her a few times. I did not feel like I was treated professionally or respectfully. The trigger points and other injections are pushed for treatment and any discomfort that develops from these procedures is not treated accordingly. I am told to use ice, heat, over the counter pain meds. This is what I have been doing for years and it hasnt helped so that is why I came to the pain clinic. Disappointed that I am in the same place before I came to the clinic. I was hoping to have some real results.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Worst experience I have ever had, I will not be returning. I left the office in tears again, not only from the pain but from the lack of caring by the doctor and her staff. Treats you as a drug seeker when all other treatment options fail. Does not offer any alternative type treatments that are normally found in a Pain Management Clinic. There are no other doctors that she consults with about your pain management. If the injections don't work she really does not want you as a patient and her rudeness makes that very clear. Does not discuss any type of pain management plan with you and seems to have no interest in your daily pain levels and how it effects your life.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I really like Dr. Holland. Although the shots I received in my back didn't help much, that is the steps she has to follow for my problem. I am trying other options with her now. Dr. Holland is the only Dr. so far that has been truly concerned with my back pain.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

The staff is so rude-especially the receptionist. The doctor is terrible bedside manner! Worst experience ever! I would NOT recommend her at all!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013