Ratings for Dr. Beth M. Seidel

When my daughter was in 2nd grade, she was anxious and had trouble with math in school.I consulted teachers and psychologists to see who they recommend I have test her. Dr. Seidel was the over whelming first choice. Dr. Seidel did a great job making her feel comfortable. She spent a lot of time completing the assessment. We were able to take her recommendations to H's school and see them implemented. Recently it was time to reassess H, I immediately scheduled an appointment with Dr. Seidel. She did an outstanding job with H. Her knowledge of different learners was incredible. Given that H had a working memory issue, especially when it came to math, she instructed us on how to support her both at home and at school. We got a language based math tutor. H ended scoring very high on the CRCTs! Thank you Dr. Seidel for your professionalism and support!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I brought my child in for an IQ test. This test typically takes 60 to 90 minutes to complete if done correctly. She completed the test in 45 minutes so this was an immediate red flag that she was unfamiliar with administering the test. Secondly, she absolutely took zero time to get know my child so that the child would have some comfort ability with her. This makes me strongly doubt that she even explained the directions appropriately and adequately during the test. Next when I received the report it made no sense and it was contradictory throughout. She could not even explain how the results were achieved which lead me to believe if she could not explain it she did not understand it. Overall I was very appalled that she would even administer a test that she had no experience or knowledge with. I would not recommend her to anyone for any type of service. Overall I felt my child’s knowledge was above what she could even comprehend.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014